Poetry.de - das Gedichte-Forum
 kostenlos registrieren Forum durchsuchen Letzte Beiträge

Zurück   Poetry.de > Gedichte-Forum > Internationale Gedichte

Internationale Gedichte Sämtliche nicht-deutschsprachige Gedichte.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 12.02.2023, 17:13   #1
weiblich LittleBlueDagon

Standard Sometimes

Sometimes I trust
Sometimes I don't
Sometimes it's driven by lust
Sometimes it hits like a stone
Will it hurt for seconds?
Will it hurt for days?
I pray it goes away
To continue where we left of
Where did the time go?
Where did the love go?
Turned to stone
Turned to dust
Like me

- LittleBlueDragon
LittleBlueDagon ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 23.02.2023, 18:31   #2
männlich ganter

Benutzerbild von ganter

This poem expresses the complexity and uncertainty of trust and love in relationships. The speaker seems to be grappling with conflicting feelings and experiences, unsure of whether to trust or not. They acknowledge the role of lust in their feelings, but also the suddenness and painful impact of love when it fails.
The questions posed in the second stanza suggest a sense of longing and confusion about the passage of time and the disappearance of love. The final lines of the poem, "Turned to stone/Turned to dust/Like me," convey a sense of loss and resignation, as if the speaker has become hardened and worn down by their experiences.
Overall, the poem suggests that trust and love can be fickle and fleeting, and that the pain of their absence can linger for some time. The use of imagery, such as the stone and dust, effectively conveys the sense of something once solid and real now dissolving or disappearing.

LittleBlueDagon,

entschuldige meinen kleinen Experimentier-Spaß mit einer Analyse erstellt von ChatGPT

Herzliche Grüße
-ganter-
ganter ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Lesezeichen für Sometimes

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche