Poetry.de - das Gedichte-Forum
 kostenlos registrieren Forum durchsuchen Letzte Beiträge

Zurück   Poetry.de > Geschichten und sonstiges Textwerk > Kolumnen, Briefe und Tageseinträge

Kolumnen, Briefe und Tageseinträge Eure Essays und Glossen, Briefe, Tagebücher und Reiseberichte.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 27.07.2021, 18:21   #1
männlich RemsPhil

Standard Never love again

I could be with anybody, I choose you. Still, it's no excuse to abuse you. But no one knows what I'm going through, so I'd use you. To be truthful, I wouldn't know what to do if I lose you. So I refuse to, might have a screw loose and a fuse blew. But I think I might be building up a tolerance to you. Because one minute I'm screaming, "Screw you!" In the next Moment, I take it back, guess you can say I'm tryna unscrew you. But the shit's about to pop off, yeah, I feel you up. Then I got you totally open as soon as I take your top off. You're so hard to resist, you knock my socks off. My family and friends say you're bad for me, hogwash.

I'll never love again
The way I loved you
Did you find someone new?
Are you doin' this with them?
Still remember when you was mine
We were inseparable at one time
You know my love for you was undying

Some days it feels like you're all that I have. That's why I'm tryna hold onto you for as long as I can. And you just want me for my money so I got you wrapped all in cling film. Damn, talk about eating out the palm of my hand.
But if not for my Financials, I wouldn't have you anyways, there have been ample plenty days where I'm just in a daze and I can't pull myself up out this rut and you're so much of a handful. I can only take so much of you all at one time because too much of you is just too much to swallow sometimes. Gotta take you in doses, but when you're not at my side I shake in convulsions, separation anxiety because we may be the closest. Yeah, baby, we hopeless, don't we make an atrocious Combination? We know, it's like playing with explosives - Quite dangerous though, but my brain is in hypnosis. Such a wide range of emotions. Migraines, but why the fuck am I taking these MOTRINs? Ibuprofens, like a drop of rain in the ocean. And you're my fix on the days when I'm broken. But the shit is about to go sideways, I just know it.

So I spiral downwardly because I'm too cowardly to leave you. Head is clouded in a fallacy but in reality somehow it seems like when I lay me down to sleep I'm counting sheep. You're bound to creep because every time I turn around, you keep running out on me. You're my Xanax and my Valium, I'm an addict, you're a downer. You're my habit, it's like I found you in the cabinet. But it's like I can't uncap it because it's childproof. A scoundrel and fiend's how I feel around you.
Awful, every time I lost you, felt like I had you in my pocket. Now I'm flipping over the furniture, punching holes in the walls through.
Everything that we've gone through, how many times you've fucked me. But the way it felt for me to be on top when I was on you.
Swore my fealty, but word to gOD.
I thought you loved me, bitch, you tried to kill me, I'm getting off you. Quit calling for me, hard proof is how I respond to. The Ambien and Tylenols too. Fuck all you!

I'll never love again
The way I loved you
Did you find someone new?
Are you doin' this with them?
Still remember when you was mine
We were inseparable at one time
You know my love for you was undying
RemsPhil ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 31.07.2021, 22:22   #2
männlich Ex-Ralfchen
abgemeldet

what a bunch of crap.