Poetry.de - das Gedichte-Forum
 kostenlos registrieren Forum durchsuchen Letzte Beiträge

Zurück   Poetry.de > Geschichten und sonstiges Textwerk > Eigene Liedtexte

Eigene Liedtexte Showroom für selbst geschriebene Liedtexte.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 10.07.2018, 01:21   #1
männlich Ecrix213

Standard Devil Side

Dangerous or deserted I truly question your motive, Is it pain or is it worth it cause honestly can’t be certain, With all the burdens and the hurtin what heals over just starts burning Cause I’m learning you but I worse myself, I’m in this cycle I can’t get out, Angel...demon just can’t see it I don’t want to believe in All your secrets I can’t read em all out there but I can’t see em So I search for meaning in myself.. Can’t find it I’m confined in the deepest darkest of wells, And I’m stuck like what the fuck with my hands tied to a truck Being dragged by the map that I’m followin to get out See my heart’s stuck on the earth but my heads stuck in the clouds, Reach an agreement to get out, but I can’t, It’s just rounds... and rounds of laughter and laughter You imagine the fragments of satisfaction and action

Dangerous or deserted I truly question your motive, is it paid or is it worth it cause honesty can't be certain, whit all the burdens and the hurting what be hind the curtain I just can't see want you see in me no more shame , when we play the game didn't think you make me fell this way, the devils did the same but selling my sole I'm not ashamed , that Justice in my own way your love I had to claim
Ecrix213 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Lesezeichen für Devil Side

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche