Poetry.de - das Gedichte-Forum
 kostenlos registrieren Forum durchsuchen Letzte Beiträge

Zurück   Poetry.de > Gedichte-Forum > Internationale Gedichte

Internationale Gedichte Sämtliche nicht-deutschsprachige Gedichte.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 23.02.2010, 02:45   #1
weiblich IsabelG

Benutzerbild von IsabelG

Standard Open (vertonte version)

Open (klick to listen)

blossoming of slippy pieces
and papercups. I won't breathe

out
no folded planes
at a numb day.
Which is here lined to grow up and up at
last, just to be a: fallin' asleep plain,
on some wafery sheet or even a white-
ning height. So throw up! Clouds of
pushy colors, before surroundings sag.
IsabelG ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 23.02.2010, 03:06   #2
männlich Neny

Hi Isa,

fesselnd o.o! Mag garnich viel zu sagen, nur das es sehr leise aufgenommen ist, aber das ist ja kein großese Problem und das "i won't breathe out" & "so throw up!" genial gesprochen sind, find ich. *playtaste wieder drückt*

Neny
Neny ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 25.02.2010, 14:51   #3
weiblich IsabelG

Benutzerbild von IsabelG

hi neny,

ja das mit der lautstärke ist so ein problem, weiss nicht aber muss mich noch zurechtfinden danke fürs anhören und freut mich wenn es gefallen hat.

liebe grüße,
isa
Alt 25.02.2010, 17:08   #4
männlich Phobipp

Benutzerbild von Phobipp

Nur als kleiner Tipp:
Wenn du Windows hast, findest du unter Systemsteuerung - Sound dein Mikro und kannst dort in den Einstellungen die Lautstärke regeln.

Zum Text kann ich nicht viel sagen, da mein Englisch nicht gut genug ist, um über gut und schlecht urteilen zu können.
Phobipp ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 27.02.2010, 09:09   #5
weiblich IsabelG

Benutzerbild von IsabelG

hi Phobipp,

danke für den tipp. das hatte ich tatsächlich noch nicht berücksichtigt...hatte ständig unter wavepad was gesucht!
mal sehen ob die nächste aufnahme besser klappt.

grüße,
isa
Alt 28.02.2010, 01:25   #6
männlich movfaltin

Cool beans!

Once again I feel somewhat struck by your great reading skills. Except for those few exaggerated inter-line pauses (which I have come to detest in principle, but that is most likely due to my personal pausology experience/convictions). The bad thing is: listening to a poem which is presented so empathically - well: what was it all about? I just can't tell! It was distractingly perfect (except for those pauses that would have drawn my attention back to the concrete semantics, were it not for the surprising fact that pauses in general do not exactly convey too much meaning; and when your reading continued, I found myself enthralled again that very instant). So there will be no comment on the written stanza as such this time.

So long, with some hats off,
Mov
movfaltin ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01.03.2010, 10:43   #7
weiblich IsabelG

Benutzerbild von IsabelG

Hi movfaltin,

Thanks für the comment and for the listening. You are probably right. While just listening to it it`s hard to find out what the wohle thing is about. This would be a little different if one would just read it and not hear, allthough I don`t think anyone would understand what I had in my mind. Which is nothing bad or sad for me, due to the fact that I purposely wrote it a little chaotic.

Zitat:
It was distractingly perfect (except for those pauses that would have drawn my attention back to the concrete semantics, were it not for the surprising fact that pauses in general do not exactly convey too much meaning;
Hmmm the pauses aren`t that obvious I think and I also think they have to be there to show that I read it like I wrote and that there is no difference in the meaning of some parts. And it does mean something, that those two lines stand so far apart from the others. This, I wanted to bring across while reading, cause there is nothing but the voice to transport.

Thanks for the liking and that some hats were drawn off. I`ll think about the nitpicking of the pauses, maybe I shouldn`t be too obvious, like here.

Greetings,
Isabel
Antwort

Lesezeichen für Open (vertonte version)

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche