Poetry.de - das Gedichte-Forum
 kostenlos registrieren Forum durchsuchen Letzte Beiträge

Zurück   Poetry.de > Gedichte-Forum > Internationale Gedichte

Internationale Gedichte Sämtliche nicht-deutschsprachige Gedichte.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 31.07.2021, 21:34   #1
männlich RemsPhil

Standard God

Please Dog, I need you to keep talking shit because I feed off of it. I am the complete opposite of you retard who spit these weak bars, I'ma leave carnage. Each thought will be so toxic, it will block the wind through your esophagus. Stop it, cutting off your oxygen. And I hit them pads like a boxing gym. Better watch for Rems, better get to popping and when I'm at the top again. I won't topple. I'm giving it to anyone who wanna come and get it and I'm not gonna stop. But when they ask me is the War finished with Andre? Of course it is! I cleansed him of his mortal sins, I'M GOD AND THE LORD FORGIVES! Even the devil worshippers - I'm moving on but you know your scruples are gone when you're born with Lucifer's horns. And you're from the school of Pacino, De Niro, Brando Teachers tutored my student. Showed him the blueprints and formula but it seems like the more he studied my Art, the more he remind me of eyeballs - I'm watching my pupils get cornier...

I bet you, I'm never gonna be broke again, no!
I don't smoke but I got paper to be blunt, I'm rolling Indo. And I keep it one comma, zero, zero, zero, zero! Real, real, real, Nickel-plated, twenty two, two, two! Man, shut the fuck up before I shoot you lyrically too! Ain't shit I won't do just to get a few YouTube views! Run up in a church like pew, pew, pew! Because that's what I do, do, do!

But even to the untrained human eye, we ain't the same, you and I! Somebody should have explained to you why for you to go against me, it's simply insane, you will die! That's why they call me Kamikaze, it's plain suicide!
RemsPhil ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 31.07.2021, 22:21   #2
männlich Ex-Ralfchen
abgemeldet

what a bunch of crap.
Ex-Ralfchen ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Lesezeichen für God

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche

Sämtliche Gedichte, Geschichten und alle sonstigen Artikel unterliegen dem deutschen Urheberrecht.
Das von den Autoren konkludent eingeräumte Recht zur Veröffentlichung ist Poetry.de vorbehalten.
Veröffentlichungen jedweder Art bedürfen stets einer Genehmigung durch die jeweiligen Autoren.