Poetry.de - das Gedichte-Forum
 kostenlos registrieren Letzte Beiträge

Zurück   Poetry.de > Gedichte-Forum > Liebe, Romantik und Leidenschaft

Liebe, Romantik und Leidenschaft Gedichte über Liebe, Herzschmerz, Sehnsucht und Leidenschaft.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 15.02.2009, 14:59   #1
Antares

Standard Searching for the words

Slowly the hours run away.[/CENTER]I'm sitting here for a whole day[/CENTER]Searching for some words I could write,[/CENTER]But I find nothing that seems right.

[/CENTER]Terms raped in the name of art[/CENTER]Lost their sense, pushed feels apart.[/CENTER]Empty past are stars, moon and rain.[/CENTER]I just don't know how to explain.

[/CENTER]Faithfull pen betray, go on strike.[/CENTER]I've never felt so helpless-like.[/CENTER]Going under in the black night,[/CENTER]I follow a bright tender light.

[/CENTER]Someone lends me wings, lift me high,[/CENTER]Carries me up into the sky
[/CENTER]Passing moon and stars, gliding to[/CENTER]Someplace, where love stills pure and true.

[/CENTER]Selfconfident you take my hand[/CENTER]You'll stand by my side till the end.[/CENTER]For all that you are and you do
[/CENTER]I'm sure, that I'll for always love you.

[/CENTER]You took me out of loneliness[/CENTER]Your smile fill in the emptiness[/CENTER]You trust me, keeps me safe and warm.[/CENTER]Nothing can stop this wild lovestorm.

[/CENTER]Sunrise wakes me up there and then.[/CENTER]It draws me again to my pen.[/CENTER]Unnoticed the dumb in the world,[/CENTER]I am still searching for the words.[/CENTER]
Antares ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Lesezeichen für Searching for the words

Sämtliche Gedichte, Geschichten und alle sonstigen Artikel unterliegen dem deutschen Urheberrecht.
Das von den Autoren konkludent eingeräumte Recht zur Veröffentlichung ist Poetry.de vorbehalten.
Veröffentlichungen jedweder Art bedürfen stets einer Genehmigung durch die jeweiligen Autoren.