Poetry.de - das Gedichte-Forum
 kostenlos registrieren Letzte Beiträge

Zurück   Poetry.de > Gedichte-Forum > Internationale Gedichte

Internationale Gedichte Sämtliche nicht-deutschsprachige Gedichte.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 21.02.2021, 04:41   #1
weiblich Antoinette Fourie

Standard Untouched by Covid-19

Untouched

Soon the light of day will heal my blindness as the dark of night returns to sender. In all her splendour Mother Earth awakens. Her restless anticipation is voiced in the roaring of the crushing waves. She will not become weary, nor will she forfeit her rights.

Unimpressed with humanity’s constant intervention, she never looses sight of her hopeful goals. Her audiences question her intentions, distrust her intuition and ignore her instructions.

I will once again sit at her feet. Gratitude will transform me as her ancient wisdom reveals the the truth. I’m covered by her wings of grace, inspired by her gentle determination.

Another day to give rather than receive, to bless rather than curse, to love unconditionally and heal the earth
Antoinette Fourie ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Lesezeichen für Untouched by Covid-19

Stichworte
covid-19 earth