Poetry.de - das Gedichte-Forum
 kostenlos registrieren Letzte Beiträge

Zurück   Poetry.de > Gedichte-Forum > Internationale Gedichte

Internationale Gedichte Sämtliche nicht-deutschsprachige Gedichte.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 10.10.2006, 18:56   #1
H-erzlos

Standard fears of the night

...meine Englischkenntnisse waren damahls noch schlechter als sie heute sind.

fears of the night

Close all doors, turn of the light. This is the beginning of the night. I’m talking in vain about all my pain, no-one is listening to me. Quiet voices are talking to me, tell things about suicide and other ways out they see. Uselessness and pain inside of an empty brain. But when the night is falling, I hear the voices calling. They’re screaming stupid things but I can withstand them and the morning brings the hope that I won’t die at the age of 16. I want to live a lot of years but only if rescue appears. A big light in the night, it’s clear and then the night shines bright. Now I see that not everything is sad for me. The depressions they don’t go away ‘cause the voices are calling me everyday. Every night when the darkness desplaces the light and big black clouds at the sky appear my heart is full of pain and fear. Then I think the end is near and I just want to disappear, from here, from this little place, where the fear digs our grave. If the pain would go away the sun would shine everyday. If there would be any chance for help, I would begin to dance, to dance to show my joy to every little girl and boy. But that’s illusion ‘cause when the night is falling the little men are calling. They tell me I’ll be hanging high and kill myself by suicide. But I close my eyes, say no. That can’t be the way I’ll go. ‘Cause I don’t want to die by my hand but pray for me that this won’t be my end.
H-erzlos ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 27.10.2006, 16:43   #2
Haumichblau
abgemeldet

Willst du mit mir gehen ?
ja
nein
vielleicht
wohin ?
zu deiner Bank das Konto loeschen und den Ertrag verjubeln,
on a trip around the world.?
any time my dear,any time,just call me. 8)
Haumichblau ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 27.10.2006, 16:50   #3
H-erzlos

Hi,

oK?
Alles klar bei dir?

Ich finde das ist kein
qualitativ hochwertiger
Beitrag zu meinem Gedicht.

MfG,
H-erzlos
H-erzlos ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 28.10.2006, 17:59   #4
Haumichblau
abgemeldet

Das mag schon sein,denn ich bin ja nur Hilfsarbeiter und um mich zu qualifizieren benoetige ich noch geraume Zeit.
Haumichblau ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Lesezeichen für fears of the night

Sämtliche Gedichte, Geschichten und alle sonstigen Artikel unterliegen dem deutschen Urheberrecht.
Das von den Autoren konkludent eingeräumte Recht zur Veröffentlichung ist Poetry.de vorbehalten.
Veröffentlichungen jedweder Art bedürfen stets einer Genehmigung durch die jeweiligen Autoren.