Poetry.de - das Gedichte-Forum
 kostenlos registrieren Forum durchsuchen Letzte Beiträge

Zurück   Poetry.de > Geschichten und sonstiges Textwerk > Sonstiges und Experimentelles

Sonstiges und Experimentelles Andersartige, experimentelle Texte und sonstige Querschläger.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 13.02.2015, 17:59   #1
weiblich Muapearl

Standard Painful Happiness (Englisch)

Painful happiness

As time passed, my heart is slowly encouraging me to forget.
Forget about you, forget about us, forget everything what has bound us to be as one.
As seasons fade, my feelings want to release the pain it felt. The pain that showed me love, will change the way we see each other. Since when did my eyes leave a void? It wasn't always like this.
The world around us crumbles and tries to leave nothing behind to remember. Day for day, I'm feeling more empty without caring about my surroundings.
Every tiny fragment of the warm memories that belonged to the two of us, pulls me back and tries to tear me apart. Like a raindrop that falls into the ground, my feelings will fall into thousand of pieces. The feelings desire, despair, innocent hate and love which you showed me without knowing are slowly disappearing and only leave a hint on what they were.
I, who is trying to save them, am a fool. Thinking that I could change the future by playing a hero, that already awaits for us, seems to be a never fulfilled dream.
You , who made me feel being loved and needed, will forget us as time passed. Can you still tell me after the long time, that tried to take our bonded hands apart, what we felt being next to each other?
I felt the nostalgic feeling when I saw you.
This soft but cold pain.
Your past flower is blooming in all glory and pride:
"Thank you for everything."
and with a last smile, I walked away and turned back for a second to see their happy faces.

NOTE: Könnte viele Grammatik und Rechtschreibfehler beinhalten
Muapearl ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Lesezeichen für Painful Happiness (Englisch)

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen:

Erweiterte Suche